We provide a general framework to build hyperviscoelastic behaviour. This framework is described here.
- This page describes how to implement the Skorohold-Olevsky Viscous Sintering (SOVS) model.
- This page describes how to implement Torelli’ behaviour describing the load induced thermal strain in concrete.
- This page describes the implementation of the
̀Burger_EDF_CIWAP_2021 which aims at modelling the following phenomena in concrete:
- Drying shrinkage
- Basic creep
- Drying creep
Non linear elasticity
- The implementation of the Fichant-La Borderie damage behaviour is described here
- The implementation of an orthotropic plastic behaviour with isotropic linear hardening is described here.
- The implementation of a multi-surface plastic behaviour (the Iwan behaviour) is described here.
- The implementation of a perfect plastic behaviour based on the Hosford equivalent stress is described here.
- The implementation of the Barlat’ Yld2004-18p behaviour is described here.
- The implementation of a perfect plastic behaviour based on the Green yield criterion is described here.
- The implementation of a multi-surface, compressible and perfect plastic behaviour using the Drucker-Prager yield criterion and a cap is described here
- An invariant-based implementation of the Mohr-Coulomb elasto-plastic model is described here
- The implementation of the Méric-Cailletaud single crystal behaviour under the small and finite strain assumptions are described here